Clinical studies offer a great opportunity for our patients to receive the most advanced vision treatment possible, generally years before the general public, often at a discounted price and/or with other benefits. Some studies provide patient compensation.
Current Clinical Studies:
AMD (Age-Related Macular Degeneration) Dry or Wet
• TOGA (University of Virginia): Low-dose oral (pill) doxycycline for slowing the progression of advance Geographic Atrophy due to Dry AMD
• IMT-PAS Telescopic Lens (Vision Care Technologies): A registry study of the implantable (device) miniature telescope for advanced AMD
• EyeGate (EyeGate Pharma): Comparing two delivery systems of a ophthalmic solution or suspension in patients with Non-Infectious Uveitis
• Xiidra; lifitegrast (LVF): Further research of the effect of FDA approved Lifitegrast on dry eye disease signs and symptoms
• Synchronize (Shire): Potential new drug targeting the two main causes of Pink Eye, adenoviral and bacterial. Signs and symptoms for no more than the past 3 days and be untreated.
For more information, please call Lee Stolze, our Clinical Research Manager, at 636-534-5126 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last name and phone number if you choose to send us an email.